Monday 23 August 2021

Fire Dragon

Fire Dragon


Once a far far planet Called Kumandra there where Dragons that roamed it and people liked having them around they made a dragon and there were 5 counties Called Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon and Tail.

They were all nice and friendly people that come together. The names of the Dragons were Amba her Power is that she can Glow, Jagan his power is to create fog that is so thick it is impossible to see through, Pengu his power is to control the weather, Pranees her power is to Shapeshifting and Sisu her power is that she is a great swimmer.



But on day there was these bad monster tall as 10 monster trunks on top of each other. All of there dragons put there magic together and gave it to sisu and they were surrounded by those monster and they turned things to stone and they turned all the dragons to stone but not sisu she stopped them and went down the river where the river ended and stayed there.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Dakota- What a beautiful simile! 'tall as 10 monster trucks on top of each'. You are also using paragraphs, Ka pai :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post