Friday 26 February 2021

Ruby's birthday sleepover patty

On Saturday I when to my friends Ruby's sleepover party.


One of her friends Sophia V we stayed up all night I fell a sleep around 5:00 we were playing,laughing all night and we were still hyped up from the lolly's.






We got are hair hair curled, are toes done and we even got a chocolate mud face mask.



On Sunday I felled sick and it cared on all week.



I had lots of fun thanks Ruby 


Ruby is my friend from Dance and she is really mean to her bother Harry so Mia (one of Rubys friends from school) and I included Harry in games well Sam (Rubys friend from school),Sophia V (Rubys best friend from school) and Ruby where on there phones and being rude but other then that I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post