Friday 12 February 2021

Hotspot Refashion

 W.A.L.T: Complete my three challenges for my first  hotspot this week.

I liked the hotspots this week it was getting us ready for camp in Arthur's Pass.  I can't wait until week 3 that when we have camp. 

I took my time on my camp shield its got Keas and Mountains and the NBC sign and a cross I posted it two days ago if you want to go and see it.  

Next time I could do some more and work harder.  

Have you been to Arthur's Pass yet? 

 Have you done hotspots before? 

1 comment:

  1. This is great Dakota and I love that you knew where you could improve too. Very mature of you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post