Sunday 27 December 2020

What is the meaning of christmas?

 You may think that Christmas is about having Santa came to your house or your family give you presents but it is not it is about your family and friends come together the is called presence no one has the power of saying that it is all about Christmas the presents.


It is is the day the king of kings was born in a stable in Nazareth and a really bright star was above the stable and 3 wise men came and the shepherd and some angles were there oh and the animals Cow, Sheep, goats.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post