Friday 18 December 2020

My new elf on the shelf

 On the 6.12.2020 we welcomed a new elf on the shelf into or home and we chose the name Maxy and last year we also welcomed a other elf on the shelf called Pinke.


On the 16 Maxy he ate my dads ribs that he was going to have for lunch the next day and Pinke was having my drink and on the 16.12.2020 they toke my iPad they are so cheeky but I like having them around and are now on a reindeer that I got them here is a pictures. 


on the reindeer 

in the fridge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post