Friday 20 November 2020

the Diary of Mary.

For are RE we had to write a diary of one of the story from Mary life I chose the one when Mary goes to Jesus tomb here it is.









1.04

Dear Diary,


I went to my sons tomb to put herbs on his dead body. 

Elizabeth and I were in shock because Jesus was not there but two angels were in his tomb and they said that Jesus has risen from the dead you will find him on your way home. 

So I rushed home and a stranger came up to me and said ¨Mum it me look at my hands¨ it my son so the angels were right ¨I have not seen you in a long time it is a gift from God above¨

See ya Diary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post