Wednesday 18 November 2020

Our Amazing Culture Night

                                                    Our Amazing Culture Night


On the 17 of November 2020 we had a Culture Night, I was nervous getting ready for the big night. Our Bollywood dance was up first and it was really fun to do. Then 9th in order we had  our Swiss song it was fun and we had cool goats. It was so windy  when I got the goat it almost flew away. 


My mum made Alpine macaroni I did not like it. I did like the the green tea ice cream and lamingtons with cream on top.


It was an amazing night.

Thank you NBC for doing The Cultural Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post