Thursday 11 June 2020

Liv and Maddie twin trobule

W.A.L.T Read for enjoyment and review what we have read.

Liv and Maddie twin trouble.


Liv is a movie star and at the moment she is on a tv show called Voltage. Maddie plays netball and therefor porcupine their netball is called and Liv and Maddie's dad is the netballs coach. One day Liv was was at the set and she was promised that it would not take so long to film but it did and she was supposed to help Maddie with the porcupine head. They have two little brothers and they love the comic Voltage so they help Liv with her training but she was supposed to not do the air blaster it was on and she hit Joey who is the oldest out of the two boys and then he hit he porcupine head and so Liv stayed up all night and fixed it for Maddie and she apologizes to Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post