Sunday 17 January 2021

Movie penguin bloom with Nana

On Friday 15.01.2021 my Nana and I went to see the premier of Penguin Bloom. I was the only kid there it is out on the 22.01.2021 it was based on a true storey in 2015 and there mum broke her back and she just gave up but her oldest son found a baby magpie and named it Penguin and penguin well kinda made her get up and had to stay with her.









It was a really good movie. maybe a bit old for me.


what is your Favourite Movie?  







      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post