Friday 6 September 2019

THE GREAT ESEAPE

On every Friday room 2 and room 4 do challenge on the 6/9 we did and eseape room in room 2 or room 4 my group was in room 4 and we got up to puzzle#6 and the time round out for us. The frist key word was emotions 2 key  word was our the 3 was can the 4 was like 5 was control 6 was we and  the next was ninjas! I got the last word from the card and the setnds is: Emotions our can like ninjas!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Went well was team wrok.  Our  next goal is to not walk away.                                                            My question for you is did you do STEM challenge?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


1 comment:

  1. Great information. Might be good to check spelling before posting, but it was really good all the same.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post